The Race-Wise Family
Foreword by Dr. Derwin L. Gray
Publishing Information: WaterBrook
Release date: May 17, 2022
A timely resource to equip Christian parents to better understand the roots of racism and provide practical guidance on addressing issues of race within their families.
“This is a landmark work for our generation!”— Dorena Williamson, Author, Bridge Builder, Speaker
If you wonder how to help your children understand today’s racial dynamics and respond in God-honoring ways, you’re not alone. Practical and engaging, The Race-Wise Family offers immediately applicable action steps to help you raise kingdom-minded kids who will stand against racial injustice as an outpouring of their relationship with God.
Deeply rooted in Scripture, The Race-Wise Family includes
- key biblical insights for understanding a theology of race
- discussion questions, prayers, and conversation starters for your whole family
- age-appropriate ideas for discussing current events with your kids and teens
- guidance for addressing the roots of racial bias in the world and your own heart
- activities and resources you can use with kids of all ages to be part of hope and healing in your community
The Race-Wise Family helps you and your kids celebrate the diversity of God’s kingdom as you take small steps at home today that can make a difference in the world for generations.